We hope to see you at ASHG!
This year’s annual ASHG meeting, the largest human genetics conference, comes at the perfect time for us following recent activities and announcements, now culminating in this upcoming conference:
- We partnered with New England Biolabs to deliver an End-to-End Data Analysis solution for NEBNext Direct Target Enrichment
- We launched BlueBase, a streamlined solution for transforming data into actionable knowledge for clinical and translational genomics research
- We extended our collaboration with Lexogen to streamline the QuantSeq-UMI sequencing data analysis pipeline
- We achieved ISO 13485 Medical Device Quality Standard Certification
Therefore, lots of what is happening at ASHG has a close connection to those recent announcements and will be discussed in expert sessions and a workshop. Don’t miss this perfect opportunity to gain insight into the many new capabilities and streamlined workflows recently implemented or supported and join us in booth #415 to meet the BlueBee team: let’s discuss how BlueBee data solutions may expedite your large-scale research, simplify your clinical genomics workflows, integrate with your genomics assay kit or help accelerate your drug discovery program.
We hope you will join us at these events:
- Lexogen / BlueBee Expert Session – Thursday, October 18, 12.00PM – 12.30PM
Learn from Lexogen and BlueBee team members how the combined product of QuantSeq-UMI for RNA-Seq and downstream analysis of gene expression levels via the BlueBee platform are now streamlined to simplify your research from kits to actionable reporting.
- BlueBase Big Data Query and Knowledge Management Solution Demonstrations – Daily, 12.30PM
Learn how BlueBase can help you power your insight generation via an ever-growing knowledge asset that includes aggregated information on hundreds to millions of samples including various types of metadata (e.g. patient or annotation data). Whether you are a kit provider, assay developer, large-scale clinical testing lab, or NGS service provider, BlueBee helps you extract knowledge from any dataset to achieve maximum power from any NGS data source.
- New England Biolabs Workshop – Thursday October 18, 12.30 – 1.45PM (SCDD Room 28C, Upper Level)
This NEB workshop will cover various applications, including a detailed overview of the NEBNext Direct kit for targeted DNA enrichment, amplicon-based enrichment and hybridization enrichment linked to a BlueBee-based web-accessible data analysis solution that simplifies and streamlines the wet and dry lab component for any research lab.
Follow us on Twitter for updates and access to all pre-conference information to stay informed on what we are up to during ASHG 2018. During the conference we intend to tweet about exciting news. We look forward to seeing you at ASHG 2018 - Please stop by our booth and say hello!