As new research techniques create terabytes of NGS data, the need to quickly, easily, and securely ingest and exchange large genome data files with the cloud’s scale-up capacity becomes critical. Learn how BlueBee overcomes this challenge by using Aspera FASP technologies and solutions to securely move large files at high-speed to and from multiple cloud and on-premise storage systems, regardless of where the data is located.
We will discuss how Aspera enables BlueBee to:
- Be a major actor in High Performance Genomics
- Securely process data in regional high-security compute centers
- Save time and improve efficiency automation and substantially decrease TCO
- Be easily integrated with its ability to embed the software and hide complexity from their customers
- Jason Warman, Sr Sales Engineer, Aspera, an IBM Company
- Hans Cobben, CEO, BlueBee
The webinar will start at 5pm Central European Time, 21st June 2016 and it is kindly sponsored by: Aspera.